Package Information for the Le Mans 24 Hour, 14th - 21st September 2020
Booking Now Closed
All packages include access to our Real Ale pay bar where a selection of real ale, lager, cider, wine and soft drinks is available at the Clubmotorsport tariff, well below local bar prices and significantly less than prices trackside, providing a great economy over the weekend.
To make a booking for any Le Mans event with Clubmotorsport you must be a member. If you are not already a member JOIN now for free. Once a member you can then use your personal details to access the MEMBERS area, make a booking for any of the events, and download Gallery photos.
All package prices are per person. The terms are simple - join up, book and come to Le Mans and enjoy yourself! A detailed e-mail acknowledgement/receipt is sent out to confirm each booking. The booking will appear on your credit card bill to "Clubmotorsport". All our credit card processes are secure and compliant to the latest PCI standards, as provided by Worldpay
Any problems just e-mail email@example.com
Please note: All package prices are per person and do not include travel.
Basic Package £250
- Up to one week's camping in outstanding part-wooded site just 10 minutes from the track. Camping anytime from Monday before the race to Monday after race (additional time by arrangement)
- Use of excellent H & C showers and good well maintained toilets
- High quality full English or Continental Breakfast and Dinner Friday - Sunday. All prepared by our own chef
- BBQ on Saturday
- Live race coverage on large projector screen
- Party with live music on Friday evening
- Private Parking at site
- Real Ale pay Bar
- Live Radio coverage from Radio Le Mans
- Free WiFi on site
Basic Package with Shuttle Transport £300
- All as in Basic Package plus Shuttle Transport
Basic Package with General Entry £332
- All as in Basic Package plus General Entry Ticket
Basic Package with General Entry and Shuttle Transport £382
- All as in Basic Package plus General Entry Ticket + Shuttle Transport
Over the four main days, from Thursday Qualifying to Race End Sunday, you can be transported to and from the track. Times and exact Drop Off/Pick up Points will be set during the race week subject to local conditions.
Please note that as Clubmotorsport only receives a limited allocation of Stand and Parking tickets we cannot guarantee their availability. Should we be unable to provide either, we will arrange the appropriate refund and inform you by e-mail.
Stand/Tribune Tickets (not available to book after Feb 2020)T4 £120 T10 £120
A limited number of Stand/Tribune tickets for T4 ( Ford Chicane) or T10 (Opposite Pits) stands are available but only in combination with a package containing a General Entry ticket.
Parking Blanc Parking £42
If you want the freedom to come and go to the track at will we strongly recommend you take the option of a Parking Blanc ticket as it will provide parking near the main stands.
Clubmotorsport is not affiliated or connected to the organisers of the 24 Heures du Mans, the Automobile Club de l’Ouest and does not suggest or imply such. It does however, fully support and actively assist in the creation of the annual Great British Welcome at Saint Saturnin.